Monday, November 8, 2010

I got nothing...

I'm bored today.  I don't want to craft anything, I don't want to cook anything. Everyone is sleeping for nap time and I'm bored.  I don't feel good enough to clean.  I don't have the energy to do anything but I feel like complaining.  Ever have a day like this?

I guess I should get up and try to figure out something for dinner.  I want pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and pie for dessert.  I'll probably end up with hamburgers, fries and maybe an apple.  I need to go grocery shopping but pay day isn't until Thursday so I get to raid the freezer until then. 

Is anyone else close enough with their mom that they talk to her every day and you find that you are making the same thing for dinner or hungry for the same things?  This happens with my mom all the time.  I talk to her everyday and we always talk about what we are making for dinner.  Tonight she's having beef stew.  Doesn't that sound amazing?!?!?! 

I have to start working on my grocery shopping list so that I'm prepared for Thursday!  I have no food in the house so it's going to be a big shopping trip.  I am craving homemade comfort foods right now so I really want to eat big meals.  I guess I should search the Internet for comfort food dinners.  I'm thinking pork chops, meatloaf, beef stew, all with lots of mashed potatoes!  With gravy!  and Peas and green beans and oh, doesn't chili sound good?  Hey, if you haven't been pregnant then you can't possibly understand what I'm talking about with the food cravings.  They will consume you! 

Well, baby is kicking a full bladder so I better go empty it before baby decides to stretch and empty it on their terms!

No comments:

Post a Comment