Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Stuff...

Had a busy busy weekend that was really good.  Got to see my brother and spend tie with his son, Jordan.  Great times had by all. 

I think I'm going to try to finish Christmas Shopping this week.  Not sure if that will actually get done or not but that is my goal.  I also need to go grocery shopping and get working on making a few hats for Christmas presents.  I'm hoping that the hats wont take very long to crochet but I haven't had the energy to start working on them either. 

I'm loving the Christmas music and shows on right now.  I figure that Christmas is a short time of the year and as of the 26th then you don't have to deal with any of it any more.  Soak it up while you can!!!

Abby got her music program for church yesterday.  They are signing 4 different songs in church for the Christmas program in a couple of weeks and I get to teach her the songs.  Too bad I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!!  Oh, well.  Abby should have fun.  I guess that this is what being a parent is all about.  You get to teach them about everything that school tells you to teach them about. 

Anybody have any cures for pregnancy back pain?  I'm dying over here!  I have low back pain which is normal, but it shoots down my right leg into my thigh.  A whole boat load of fun there!  Then I've got a pain below my shoulder blade that makes sitting EXTREMELY painful!  I'm wondering if a heat pad will help that.  At least its warm in our freezing house!  Trying to save money on the heat bills means bundling up at home!

The girls and I are having a PJ day today and staying in our PJ's all day.  I figure they are warm and comfy and I don't feel like getting dressed today.  I've got running around to do tomorrow so everyone will have to go outside in the cold so we will bundle up for that!

Kate has the strangest hair, we've yet to get it cut (2 1/2 yrs old now) and it is still only about 2-3 inches long every where except a strip around the middle of her head that has grown long.  I'm going to get it cut soon but there isn't enough to cut it into something very cute.  At least I can't picture it.  So I did a Bing search for pictures and nothing came up for little girls that don't have much hair.  There's all these pictures of little girls with tons of hair getting super cute hair cuts.  Well, Kate doesn't have much hair but I'm going to get it trimmed up so that it doesn't look like she can do a comb over anymore.  Yep a comb over, like old man comb over.  She has the hair to do that, not put into ponytails or pigtails but certainly a comb over can be accomplished.  Oh, well.  I'll post pictures once I get her hair cut so you can all see what we come up with!

I hope that everyone has a great Holiday Season and enjoys all the family time!

Oh and by the way there is 75 days until my baby's due date!!!  Yep, for some reason 75 days doesn't seem like very many.  To me it's 2.5 months away and with Christmas and turning 30 between now and then there isn't much time left!  Since this is also my last pregnancy I can't wait to get to the end but it's kind of bittersweet too. 

Oh, well.  Here's to a fast 75 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment